CP-251 搭配 Minitau 使用
CP-251 控制處理器, 集合多種Bob Moog 設計經典模組合成器電路. 可搭配Moogerfooger 類比效果器, minimoog Voyager 合成器, 或其它接收CV 控制的器材. CP-251 可以產生, 修改, 結合或分送CV 信號, 創造複雜音色.
類比合成器中有聲音和控制兩種信號. 聲音信號經合成器個模組漸漸被調成我們聽的聲音. 控制信號像隱形的手, 轉動模組的旋鈕讓聲音變化.
CP-251 提供雙波形 LFO, 雜訊產生器, S/H 控制, 兩個衰減器, 一個延遲處理器, 一個CV 混合器, 一個 Mult 接頭(將輸入信號分配到多個目的地). 這些裝置, 讓你調整, 混合和分配CV 信號, 做出類比琴獨特的音色和效果.
MOOG modular synthesizers.
There are two kinds of signals in a modular analog synthesizer: audio and control. As audio signals go through a system of synthesizer modules, they get shaped into the sounds that you hear. Control signals, on the other hand, correspond to the variations in the sound that are imparted by the synthesizer modules, like invisible hands that turn the knobs of the modules.
The CP-251 provides a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way mult. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analog synthesizers are famous for.
Power Supply is included for use with 110 VAC.
* FOUR INPUT MIXER – Enables you to combine control signals to create complex effects.
* LAG PROCESSOR – Reshapes control signals by slowing down abrupt changes, used to produce glides and swoops.
* LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR (LFO) – Makes periodic control signals over the range of one cycle every five seconds to 50 cycles per second. The LFO is itself voltage-controlled so you can vary its rate with an expression pedal or other control signal to create effects such as vibrato, warbles, and sirens.
* Two ATTENUATORS – To reduce the strength of control signals, enabling you to adjust the strength of an effect.
* FOUR-WAY MULTIPLE – Enables you to send one control signal to as many as three destinations.
* NOISE SOURCE – Provides pure noise for use as an audio or control signal.
* SAMPLE AND HOLD – Produces stepwise control signals by sampling the voltage of any signal at rate of the LFO to produce classic sample-and-hold effects. This circuit also has a second output which is a smoothed version of the stepwise output.